There are a variety of ways to give to the church. These include:
1. Volunteering your time (all of our groups would welcome a volunteer!)
2. Giving money – Donations can be made to Gordon United Church as an “In Memorium”, towards a special project, our Outreach and even to our General Funds.
a) Credit Card or PayPal
b. Cheque or money in a donation envelope for receipts (ask Linda DeMambro for these)
c. PAR (Pre-authorized remittance). Your account will be debited on or about the 20th of the month. Fill in an authorization card and attach a sample check marked “Void”. Contract LKen McDougal for signup. These forms are also often in the offering plate.
PAR Authorization Form
3. Collecting items
- Used Stamps and Campbell Soup Labels.
- Wool and empty Prescription Bottles
- Socks and toiletries
- Country Grocery receipts
- Tabs off soda cans
- Food items for the food bank
- Items for Our Place
- Used or new clothing
- Support to refugees